Subject: [Leica] New Bread Recipe
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:45:31 -0800

For those who wanted the recipe, here are some links:

My wife has baked bread for most of the 41 years we have been married, and
hardly ever sticks to a recipe. I think she followed this one closely.
America's Test Kitchen recipes are usually very good as written.

https://www.americastestkitchen.com/recipes/4028-almost-no-knead-bread

or here:
http://judyskitchen.blogspot.com/2013/02/americas-test-kitchen-rustic-almost-no.html

I know she did not use the larger Dutch oven that they said. She wanted
thicker, rounder loaves, so used a 3 quart.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson