Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 08:19:41 -0600
References: <CAE3QcF5JM6e7f3esj4pd0=YphOphbwjKbUhyiP8DNKj0LyrDQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHtf7HVoC62qMBw9y4etX0wF8ujomt29U49mYaN61L-BpaBOw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EN3mTW4yU8fzJjKmYfcmCt560gvprwbVV65NfFigTojg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CcSM9db8DkRExiXEtXTCTHDjm19pCtvEWZ3ijvX90qAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FDO4bw4Hyd0a-cnvM9x4hhHyho5HxOMzKASfv1-Psc_g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4NkhK=UP94uqxf2Dv0fne1kM06AefXzzExc9Sbbk3jHPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-GP=M+3XmUt28GWmK5__qzHE6ZGda7jq1+7Xm5CXR5yeQ@mail.gmail.com>

Jim set the precedent when he generously donated his time as LUG YEARBOOK
ORGANIZER, MANAGER, GRAPHIC DESIGNER, EDITOR, and DONATOR TO CHOICE OF
CHARITY.

As EDITOR he decided on covers, forwards, prefaces, contributing writers, AS
WELL AS THE ORDER OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS (yes "sitting side by side" was a
choice).

As Designer he decided on fonts, font sizes, text placement, picture
placement and size, book size, paper choices, et al.

Let delight in the generosity and best efforts of our LUG YEARBOOK
volunteer's

a note off the iPad, George

Message from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015)