Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 13:29:18 -0800
References: <CAE3QcF5JM6e7f3esj4pd0=YphOphbwjKbUhyiP8DNKj0LyrDQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHtf7HVoC62qMBw9y4etX0wF8ujomt29U49mYaN61L-BpaBOw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EN3mTW4yU8fzJjKmYfcmCt560gvprwbVV65NfFigTojg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CcSM9db8DkRExiXEtXTCTHDjm19pCtvEWZ3ijvX90qAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FDO4bw4Hyd0a-cnvM9x4hhHyho5HxOMzKASfv1-Psc_g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4NkhK=UP94uqxf2Dv0fne1kM06AefXzzExc9Sbbk3jHPQ@mail.gmail.com> <000c01d13a7d$b11f8150$135e83f0$@ca>

thanks Ted, Merry Christmas.

steve