Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMGS: Blacksburg Oyster Roast
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:12:45 +0100

Looks like a great event, and you rendered it wonderfully?redneck life at
its best :-)

I have never eated oysters other than raw. When I was in graduate school at
the University of Florida in the second half of the 1980s, I would often go
to the local bars with my younger cousin to eat oysters. That we never got
sick is a miracle. Gainesville is far from the coast, it is bloody hot, and
I am not convinced that all the food safety rules were followed. We
convinced ourselves that as long as we drank enough, the alcohol in our
system would kill whatever bacteria we ingested.

We have both lived to tell the tale.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman