Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:02:53 -0800

FYI: the sequencing is done. I am sure there will be some minor changes but
that part is mostly done. A small number of people have seen their new
pairings, and the feedback are positive. FIW, the two long class/workshop
that I have done, one with Gitta Carnochan, and one with David Alan Harvey,
are both about sequencing the work.

I am using InDesign and not generic Blurb template, so that gives a lot of
flexibility in design. Again: *nothing regarding the image will be touch -
no cropping, no color change, nothing. *Some people sent in files that are
too small (pixel size wise) or too high of JPG conversion, I believe I have
gotten new files from all of them.

There is one straggler that I hope to get the 2 images from tonight, it
will be worth it.

The final page count will be almost exactly the same as last year's.

Thank you for all for the contributions. It will be a few more days before
I am done, but definitely getting there.