Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Blacksburg Oyster Roast
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 20:58:17 -0500

I totally agree with you, Douglas!  The only oysters worth eating are raw
and straight from the sea.  These were steamed, overcooked in a galvanized
garbage can, but they were free!!  I ate 3. If they had been raw, on the
half-shell, straight from the sea, I would have eaten several dozen!  In
fact, my kids are taking me to an oyster bar for my birthday. I expect to
break the record of oysters eaten!

Tina