Subject: [Leica] question about Lightroom
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:29:08 +0100

Hi Steve,

I use this quite often - it's great for finding
duplicated pictures.

The downside is, that it takes a long time to scan when
it's set to scan file content - but it does display the
files as pictures with all the data you need, like size
resolution, capture date, where it's stored etc.. For
instance, shows different versions of the same picture
as well as duplicates.

http://www.anti-twin.com/

Cheers
Douglas