Subject: [Leica] Miss O's cousin Eloise
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:14:13 +0800

Hi Philippe,
Vous avez raison! But, I keep two film cameras, a Leica M4 and a Nikon F2AS
and once a year I run a roll of film though them to record the family in
black and white.
I scan the negatives and then put them away in sleeves marked with subject
and date
secure in the knowledge that 100 years from now someone will be able to see
them
when there is no means to read the dusty rusty hard drives that contain the
scans.
And, of course, to exercise the cameras too.
Happy Holidays
Howard