Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chemists
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:03:17 -0000

I've finally switched chemists/pharmacy due to my 14 kilometre house move
from Bray, Co. Wicklow to Monkstown, Co. Dublin. The "new" chemists is in
fact very old with wooden counters, divides and shelving. It merits a better
picture, but all I had was my iPhone.

Interior shelving  with old chemical and medicine jars in Cosgrove Chemists,
Monkstown Village, Co. Dublin. iPhone 5S. See Large.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/iPhone/Chemists.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Chemists)