Subject: [Leica] El Rocio 2
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:13:37 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comment, this is really a very
exciting event to be photographed, there is lots of emotion and you will see
still more images of this emotion.

I thank you to look at the images, I?m posting more than usual because I
want share them with the people from El Rocio offering to buy pictures and I
will propose as well a book.

Cheers
Lluis