Subject: [Leica] Bald Eagles at Otter Bay
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 08:47:38 +0800

Hi Adam,
Thanks for looking and commenting. I find the eagles to be really majestic
and independent. They arrive and depart in their own time and don?t take
picture direction at all. But as they land and lift off they are truly
masters of air and water. I can watch them for a long time!!
Happy Holidays to you and Jan and family.
Howard (and Esther too).