Subject: [Leica] Texas Tornado
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:03:06 +0800

HI Gene,
Believe it or not, I was watching BBC news this morning here in Hong Kong
and up came pictures of the destruction in Rowlett Texas.
The world of news is really really small.
Based on those images I think you and Chris have been very very lucky and
Esther and I wish you well and continued safety for the future.
Cheers,
Howard