Subject: [Leica] Xmas Dinner
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 23:20:08 -0800

I think the world just doesn?t give a damn what I had for dinner on
Christmas Eve. I sent the following to the LUG twice. I appeared and then
disappeared. So, this is my third try. Not that the pictures are anything
exceptional?it?s just that crab is a big issue in the S.F. Bay area right
now because domaic acid has made local crabs dangerous to humans, sea lions,
and other mammals, and crab has to be shipped in from Washington State or
Canada.

Two friends brought us dinner, the costs being shared. Two of us, with
exceptional good taste, chose lobster.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1004464.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1004464.jpg.html>

The other two, for reasons that must boggle the mind, chose crab.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1004465.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1004465.jpg.html>

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Xmas Dinner)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Xmas Dinner)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Xmas Dinner)