Subject: [Leica] Another report on the SL
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:04:14 -0600

I just finished reading that and then wandered over to the LUG and saw your
post. It is an interesting read indeed.

I was at the Washington DC Leica Store a couple of weeks ago and 'tried one
on' for a few minutes.  I think it is what he says it is, but it is not yet
for me due to size and cost.  I'm still happy with my M-P (240) and in
addition as a carry around I picked up a used X (113) which is not as bad
as you might be led to believe by its size and price.

--Bob