Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 (FINAL)
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 02:54:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Excellent book, Richard.  Especially like your choice for front/rear
covers.  Super!  Happy new Year!  ;-)

Montie

>>Three times a charm!

NOTE1: ebook is forthcoming, pending processing by Blurb. I will send an
email when available
NOTE2: $5 "profit" is added to the sales price and they will be donated to
the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara, California
NOTE3: If you can wait for a week+, I will organize a bulk buy for U.S.
buyers to lower the cost (if we get 10+ people). *DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL.* I
will send a different email for it.
NOTE4: If you lose the URL links, just search for "lug yearbook 2015" at
blurb.com
NOTE5: Full book preview is available!

If you order the book (prior to the bulk buy), let me know of the printing
quality. If there is not enough people participating in the bulk buy, I
will probably wait until later to purchase the book myself.

Softcover option:
http://www.blurb.com/b/6795099-lug-yearbook-2015-softcover-3
Hardcover Imagewrap option:
http://www.blurb.com/b/6795118-lug-yearbook-2015-imagewrap-3

Regards and Happy New Year,

Your humble editor for LUG Yearbook 2015