Subject: [Leica] California Theater
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 22:53:33 -0800

Long, long ago, some movie theaters were palaces. One such survives: The
California Theater in San Jose, CA. Today, it is the location for a number
of things other than movies. It is the site for the concerts of the Silicon
Valley Symphony, among other things. One recent concert had to be relocated,
because Apple pre-empted the theater for their annual product announcement.

I took a few photograph at the last concert. I took the toy camera,
Panasonic whatever with a Leica zoom lens because I felt I wanted
zoomability.

Main Entrance
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010816.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010816.jpg.html>

Theater Organ in Lobby
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010817.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010817.jpg.html>

Second Floor Lobby
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010820.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010820.jpg.html>

Second Floor Bar?Drinks can be ordered for intermission consumption
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010821.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010821.jpg.html>

Architectural detail
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010831.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010831.jpg.html>

Light Fixture
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010835.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010835.jpg.html>

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you