Subject: [Leica] California Theater
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 18:28:45 +0100

Nice place indeed.

Now Herbert, why 1/250 if it's to get to auto-iso to reach 6400 with the
resulting plasticine artifacts my friend?

I'd have tamed this by using a slower speed in the range of 1/15 to 1/50 -no
mirror shake to be feared here, plus probably also Pana's effective OIS.

Keep them coming all the same.

Philippe, a lover of architecture.

Le 2 janv. 2016 ? 07:53, Herbert Kanner <kanner at acm.org> a ?crit :