Subject: [Leica] El Rocio 5 : The arrival and reception
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 00:44:18 +0100

These pictures are of the moment that the pilgrims of the Hermandad
(Sisterhood) arrive to the Camp where other has already arrived. It is
impressive, all the people are making ?palmas? (I can?t translate) singing
and saying ?Viva!? to the last arrived, at the same time lots of emotion!
the encounters are with big hugs, kisses, crying? emotion! As well the
people of every Hermandad is meeting to pry and sing together.

I?ve upload 24 photos of this day staring here, this lady is training the
flag of the Hermandad when she is arriving to the Camp

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150523_L1005546RO11+1.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150523_L1005546RO11+1.jpg.html>>

 the last one is this one, for the next series to be upload, the Fiesta,
Dancing etc...

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150524_L1005692.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150524_L1005692.jpg.html>>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] El Rocio 5 : The arrival and reception)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] El Rocio 5 : The arrival and reception)