Subject: [Leica] IMG: Armchair in the Sun - Bob A
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 17:46:48 -0800

Thanks Bob, your c & c means a lot to me.
Point two has really made me think - as big of a Weston fan that I am I
should already be thinking that but, ya know, sometimes that shutter
finger just doesn't let the brain think...

Jay

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Armchair in the Sun - Bob A)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Armchair in the Sun)