Subject: [Leica] Once upon a time in Ireland
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 21:49:40 -0000

Nice one Sonny. I presume that's the Glenmacnass river that the sheep are
clustering towards, with the wooded slopes of Brockagh mountain behind them.
The red (and purple) flowering bush is fuschia.

In my pomp, I used to hurtle through those woods, and up and down the hill
in orienteering competitions. Those days are in the past nowadays.... I'm
ringing my knee surgeon on Thursday when he's back from skiing.

Douglas