Subject: [Leica] Autofocusing M-lens adaptor
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 13:43:56 -0800

I meant to write "Autofocusing THE M-lens" but yes, it's an adapter. No
price yet, but their Contax-Gto E-mount autofocusing adapter which uses
similar tech is priced around $250.

Given that a Leica lenshood cost $100+, this seems like small price to pay
to get the M lens to work on the E-mount cameras, for people with aging
eyes (*raise hands*)

Not that I will buy any digital camera any time soon. My M9 still works
great.