Subject: [Leica] Leica SL: Worst Camera of the Year?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 23:16:01 -0800

Hi Crew,
There wasn't, nor is there anything wrong with a Hasselblad if you are using
the 2 1/4 120 film cameras. During part of my Leica life I also used 3
Hasselblad cameras when shooting for some clients and magazines. As the
Photo editor or the art directors called the shot on acceptable film size!
ERGO? If you wanted to do assignments for  their magazine you worked with
their size.
Now maybe what you lads are talking about is some "Mickey Mouse?" China made
35mm size badged Hasselblad that could well be a piece of copy-cat junk?

But there isn't anything wrong, nor was there anything with a 2 1/4 120 film
size Hassie as they were a wonderful machine to work with. Only the odd time
the 2 1/4  Sq.format was a bit of a pain in the ass!
cheers,
Dr. ted