Subject: [Leica] Computer advice needed following problems
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 21:49:31 +0000

Richard

Thanks for replying. When I connected the new computer I tried using the
same HDMI cable, and then a DVI cable (new) neither of which worked which
tends to rule out the cable I think. The old standby screen is connected via
a DVI cable + HDMI adapter at the computer end because the standby screen
does not have an HDMI socket. The HDMI cable in question was used by Apple
on one of their screens and was fine.

Gerry