Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flash in the Pan - Leo
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:46:22 -0800

Thanks Leo, out of 13 shots during the two minutes of firing, I had this
one with the flame visible and another one just after the flame turned
to smoke around the pan. I've several with sparks and smoke leaving the
muzzle but they aren't as photogenic.

Jay

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] IMG: Flash in the Pan)