Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:06:07 -0800

Richard my friend it's a shame after you and your wife doing such a smashing
good job with a "REAL PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK LOOK!" You will not be doing the 2016
LUG book!  :-(

Here's how you handle this situation?  It's called "KISS!"
When your hard working sharp eyed efforts into producing a book the majority
have seen it in a very positive scene and basically want the 2016 year book
assembled in the same fashion/style?
KISS becomes "KEEP IT SIMPLE SWEET HEART!"  LIKE THAT'S YOU MY GOOD FRIEND!
Why because majority rules by the masses!!

If you have but "ONE DUMB ASS GRUMP?" KISS becomes ????????? KISS MY BUTT!"
AND IF THE COMPLAINING body  DOESN'T LIKE IT? BUT THE MAJORITY DO?'

He can go some place else for 2016! See?  "KEEP IT SIMPLE SWEETHEART!'
CHEERS for you and your good wife's wonderfully creative efforts for 2015!

A CHAMPION EFFORT WITHOUT QUESTION!!  :-) ALL THE BEST AND PLEASE COME BACK
FOR 2016!
cheers,
Dr. ted  OC