Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 23:15:56 -0800

Hi Richard,
I have just returned from Hong Kong and your well edited LUG yearbook was
waiting for me.
I think you and your wife did a great job at expanding the visual reach of
the book and I hope
you will reconsider doing it again. I am off to Calgary shortly and will
take the book along
to show the Divine Miss O her first published photo in a book
Thanks again
Howard