Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/1/2016: Millenium Stadium in the morning mist
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:27:54 +0100

After the rainy trip to Brussels I basically swapped out the clothes in my
Samsonite cabit bag and flew to Cardiff with my daughter on Saturday morning
to help her settle into her accommodations for the spring semester. On
Sunday morning I woke up early and went out for a walk. I love to walk
around cities early in the morning. Later that day, the weather turned rainy
and nasty, but at dawn it was just misty and atmospheric. This is Wales?
national arena, the Millenium Stadium; on the right is Coldstream Terrace,
where I was staying at Austins Guesthouse:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BgFX289/A

Cheers,
Nathan (now back in sunny Alicante)

Nathan Wajsman