Subject: [Leica] How about that X-Pro 2? David Alan Harvey's new camera
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:51:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Appears to have some very useful improvements/features/specs
over the orig X-Pro, and at a $1700 price point, could be a
"Game Changer" within the small format mirror-less digital world.

IMHO of course.

Montie

>>I won't be buying it (I will use the M9 until it falls apart, and then
decide what I can afford then, which hopefully is not before 2018), but if
it is good enough for David Alan Harvey, it ought to be good enough for
anyone eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0zu5efvkU

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto