Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the 1940s
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:34:30 -0600

Thanks, Douglas.  No, I haven't played in years.  About 20 years ago,
one of my grandsons took an interest in band, and I fixed it up for him
to use.  It later returned home, as he found more interest in hunting
and fishing.  I gave him an old truck, which was more useful to him.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA