Subject: [Leica] Potato Photo
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 09:18:49 -0500

When my wife is asked to submit an "artist's statement" she replies:
"People always make the mistake of ?thinking art is created for them. But
really, art is a private language ?for sophisticates to congratulate
themselves on their superiority to the ?rest of the world. My own work is
utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance."

Suitable for the potato picture? Publicity anyone?
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Potato Photo)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Potato Photo)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Potato Photo)