Subject: [Leica] Fuji
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 11:29:59 +0000 (UTC)

I have been using a Fuji X100S for some time. I use it a lot. Not everything
is user friendly,?but enough is and the results are great.?
I liked it so much I bought a Fuji XT-1 and have a dedicated 56mm lens on it.
Both cameras have great optics and great color.
What's not to like?
I still love to shoot with my Leica. I love Leica lenses. Leica M9 ?color in
low light, however,is a problem. That has gotten better, but I haven't
jumped.
I tried the new SL in Berlin. My feeling is that no matter how good a camera
nor how great the lenses are,size and weight work against it.?
I'm tired of carrying heavy equipment around, especially when I travel
around he world.?
The Fujis provide great optics, easy menus, and weigh much less. That's a
pretty good winning?combination for me.
Best--Doug