Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:18:09 -0800

Hi Barney,
I  hate snow with a great vengeance!!!!!!!!!!! With any kind of weather luck
it has been predicted on our southerly end of Vancouver Island=== CANADA! We
may just be fortunate not to have any at all.  NOW THAT IS A PERFECT WEATHER
FORECAST!"

However? This is a neat shot.  I trust after the exposing of said table &
chairs? OH heck yes damn snow, :-( You had a wee dram or two in the warming
of your heart?
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)