Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Cardiff
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:10:19 +0100

Last week most of my photography was in Cardiff. I went there with my
daughter to help her get settled in for the spring semester at university.
The weather was cold and rainy but I still enjoyed the city. I have really
come to like Cardiff during the past couple of years. It is like London in
terms of being cosmopolitan and funky, but on a smaller and more human scale.

The focus of the trip was to help my daughter move in to her new digs, so
there are not that many pics compared to some of my recent weekly blogs. But
I hope you get a feel for the place:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1551

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman