Subject: [Leica] Feria de Abril, 1993 Santa Coloma de Gramanet
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:14:29 -0000

Too many similar ones to maintain variety and interest for me, Lluis, but
there are many good ones, and I think you should cull the marginal ones to
make a tighter show. Twenty to thirty images should be enough to get the
flavour the event as there is no point in stuffing the senses! If the image
is blurred and doesn't add much to the show, if the same people are
repeated, dump the images. It's pointless showing mediocre work in a show if
it distracts from the good stuff. That said it's your own vision, and
ultimately you are the arbiter of what you want to show.

However, Leo Wesson gave a good example of putting out the best by his
amazing culling 2,800 images taken down to only 7 brilliant ones with his
recent mounted shooting images.

Douglas