Subject: [Leica] Aubrey turned two yesterday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:36:09 -0800

Gentlemen may I offer it only gets better due to our photo collections.
Always  to enjoy and never to forget?  The kids become our main photo
subjects! :-)

We had the good fortune to have 4 children, 2 boys & 2 girls. Between them
and their husbands -wives they created 10 grandchildren!  Creating many more
hundreds and hundreds of photo image albums.  :-) There's and mine! :-)
However some of these Grand children and betrothed are beginning to create
"MY GOODNESS?" More and more children! :-)
I now have two Great Grand children, 1 girl--- 1 boy! The boy I shall see in
real life and creating probably several hundreds of photos when I return to
Ottawa in 6 weeks for my lifetime event, The  OC! :-)
I have several photo albums in 5 big boxes with 3 ring binders of  hundreds
of pages and pages and pages of sleeved negs!!! Complete with contact sheet
with every page of negs.

Do I remember every photo moment? Well I bet the photo will/would trigger
when, why,
whatever? Well for a short time longer??? As this unfortunate failing  mind
becomes nothing more than a useless piece of wet sponge!  :-( :-(

At least I can look at them until I don't remember? But when one isn't aware
of what you don't remember? I suppose one can say?  WHO CARES?  :-(
cheers,
Dr. ted