Subject: [Leica] LR problem
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 19:39:26 +0100

Hello Luggers! I can't open my main LR catalog anymore. It says ... "your
catalog ... cannot be opened because another application already has it
opened." I tried to change this main catalog's name but to no avail. Some of
the pictures I can get back from an external drive but there's a whole bunch
of them I did not save up... stupid me. Any clues? Thank you - merci
beaucoup!
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim