Subject: [Leica] Leica users group, LUG, so what does that mean?
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 13:20:50 -0700
References: <99C383F0-9221-4FFA-847B-5C0227241CA9@gmail.com> <56AE7CFE.5060809@lighttube.net> <7DABDF38-9261-4549-8216-4F07578F0CE2@icloud.com> <000d01d15c8b$0e0c4630$2a24d290$@ca> <725AE831-481C-4D41-BAE5-9FC9C7F66BA8@frozenlight.eu> <69B63254-B06E-4BD3-BCAB-D3640DA06F7F@gmail.com> <CAGHtf7HL=GBK53QmYhTf-1SNGJLOUt6obKMx7+vKJNMbvrT6pw@mail.gmail.com> <ECDEE101-2C28-49FA-829A-FFCA179CEF5C@gmail.com>

Gene is right. Ted nailed it.

Sue
Sent from my iPhone