Subject: [Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINA!!
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 19:08:36 +0000

That has been available from Leica digital for nearly 3.5 years...

john
From:  Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>

Just like the old days at least for me when I had a color and black and
white body sharing the same lenses.

On 2/2/16 1:38 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote:

> Sounds like a great Groundhog's Day Present to yourself!

Jim
> Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINA!!)