Subject: [Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TINA!!
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 14:18:00 -0700

Dear Tina,
That is very good news. As someone who has spent quite a bit of time
traveling in Asian Communist Countries
I would suggest just taking the new MM and the M240 with their common
batteries and leaving the SL with that
monster zoom lens at home. As others have commented - too many cameras may
bring unwelcome attention to you.
And I agree with Nathan - don?t take the books please.
Safe travels and I am looking forward very much to the photos.
Happy Chinese New Year BTW.
Howard