Subject: [Leica] Moment of Zen, or Moment of Despair
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 21:43:10 -0600

Richard,
I can feel your pain.   All I can offer is that chemistry is
unforgiving, while digital allows us to recover from a lot of mistakes.
Never develop film unless you are well rested and clear headed.

At least you can probably figure out how to repeat the exposures now
that you have mastered all of the environment variables.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA