Subject: [Leica] Shopping around Corona
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 08:29:24 -0800

My wife and her sister drug us around a few shopping malls around Corona, CA
on our last visit.  Here is a collection of shots from a bored husband (not
really, but sounds good).  I?ll just highlight a few.  Feel free to browse
the rest in the folder.  View large.

Her sister likes Brighton jewelry, so they spend some time inside the store.
 From their reactions as they left the store, it must have been a fun place
to shop.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/C5/cr/Mall+shots-1332.jpg.html  my wife
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/C5/cr/Mall+shots-1331.jpg.html  her
sister, Alice

There are a few bakeries in the area called Creme de la Cr?me.  Pretty good.
 Looks like this guy really doesn?t need anything, but can?t resist.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/C5/cr/Mall+shots-1322.jpg.html

I wandered around and gradually got up enough courage to snap this
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/C5/cr/Mall+shots-1328.jpg.html

You are on your own for the rest.  Sorry, no Leica content.  All taken with
the Sony RX100 M3, my pocket camera.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Shopping around Corona)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Shopping around Corona)