Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Tests with MM and M246
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:33:21 -0800

It all boils down to what you're testing for.

If you are comparing the image quality in a strict manner, you have to
eliminate as many variables as possible.

But again, if the testing is for whether I enjoy using this camera, and no
more than that, there is no need to a tripod.

Both tests, at the most elemental level, and at the aggregate level, are
valid. But Tina's tests do not show whether M264 has better image
qualities. It tests whether she can produce better results with M264 or
not, where the image quality is an aggregate of resolution, dynamic range
and other attributes, as well as handling, and other more subjected
attributes.

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com