Subject: [Leica] FS: M9 TTL, Abramson Rapidwinder, Luigi case, Leica CL/40 Rokkor
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:53:09 -0500

For sale with a heavy heart:

Leica M6 TTL 0.85. Originally owned by LUGger BD Colen. Excellent +
condition. Clean, works well. This camera will accurately focus my Noctilux
50mm f:1 lens wide open (lens not for sale). Sold with black Ambramson
Rapidwinder and brown Luigi half-case, which accomodates the Rapidwinder.
Also for sale: the black baseplate that came with the camera. No ?basket?
on baseplate. This camera is such a pleasure to use. I hate to see it go,
but I am not shooting much (any) film these days.  I purchased this in 2005
after my son was born and many of my early pictures of him were taken with
this camera

M6 TTL: $1200

Brown Luigi Case: $100

Rapidwinder (black): $300

Total for all M6TTL items as a group: $1550

Leica CL 13158xx. Clean, functions well. Small (1mm) amount of paint wear
under lensmount at edge of faceplate. Meter reworked by Sherry Krauter to
take Varta 625 U cell. Finder is contrasty and rangefinder is accurate.
Small mark in upper right of VF, not in the viewing area for 40mm or 50mm
lenses.  $220

Minolta 40mmf:2 M-Rokkor, originally sold to work with the Minolta cousin
of the Leica CL, the Minolta CLE; aftermarket lens hood, no caps. $280

If purchasing the CL and the 40mm lens together:  $490

Payment by check or USPS MO.  Paypal OK, but add 3% to total including
shipping, 'cause those fees just gall me.

Buyer chooses shipping method and pays shiping and insurance; US sales only
please.  Selling to pay for some puppy-related expenses so I don't have
much flexibility on price.