Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica and Hasselblad
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:38:11 -0600

Leica:
M6 TTL .58 Chrome - near mint - $1,500
M Motor - $200
R8/DMR with 4 Batteries - $3,700

Hasselblad:
CF 39 Digital Back for 500 series (or any other body with adapter) - $3,700
500 CM Body - $550
40 mm Distagon, black T star
80 mm Planar, black T star
120 mm Sonnar, black T star
135 mm S Planar, black T Star with Auto Bellows
Non Auto Bellows
Prism Viewer
Various Grips
Full Set of Softer Filters
2 A12 Backs

Sliding back for Using CF 39 on a View Camera

Has anyone sold things other than cameras on the LUG.

I?m also intend to sell my Dad?s long guns;
if anyone?s interested
A Beautiful Spanish Double Barrel 12 gauge
A Near mint Marlin 39A Gold .22 Lever Action
A Winchester Bolt Action .22
A Sporterized 30-06

Regards,
George Lottermoser