Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thompson Park
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:48:45 -0800

Thank you Gerry, I have a shot with no one in it and it seemed to me to
not have enough interest in the bottom edge as compared with the one I
posted. I think it's adding another layer to the whole.

Thanks for looking and commenting,

Jay

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Thompson Park)
Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Thompson Park)