Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cold Day Play
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:17:07 -0600

Because it is too cold to do more outside than feed the birds, I decided
to try some closeup shots, just to keep in practice. Because my
extension tubes are M42 thread, I chose an SMC Takumar 55/1.8 lens,
because it has always proven quite sharp.  I put this on an Olympus
E-510 because it has Live View.

The first is a box of colorful push pins that I have photographed
previously.  The challenge is to get most of them in focus.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Push+Pins.tif.html

Next is an old Coke glass from the cupboard.  It may not be too old,
because it has the "Coke" markings on the back.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Coca-Cola.TIFF.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols