Subject: [Leica] Solar Power
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:35:31 +0100
References: <BLU173-DS59A10A2381F4EB32F60B4B8AB0@phx.gbl> <CAAsXt4NGVXjC1bLVxUVK=L5iZC2dwm_iHeY_cq1zsGBb=cDvog@mail.gmail.com> <1455476440732.73992@mcmaster.fr> <19852A62-AD18-4883-B993-B622C46BE856@gmail.com> <041a1470320d484daeb7b030ad887be8@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <5E4505A6-C675-44AE-A351-7235A78DF8AE@btinternet.com> <6b46d1fc6a2f4c0e9785c5a47c975dcd@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <1F1056E0-7F0D-4FF0-8671-68278E3BE6F3@gmail.com>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_sector_in_Germany

Carbon remains the main (and highly damaging) staple though...

Amities
Philippe

Le 15 f?vr. 2016 ? 10:46, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> a
?crit :