Subject: [Leica] IMG: Round Barn Revisited
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:40:52 -0600

About a week ago, Jay Burleson posted images of a Round Barn, leading to
some ensuing discussion.  Sixty years ago, there were round barns in
southern Tennessee.  While they are now gone, I have a pencil drawing by
my late friend, Don Northcutt, to remember them by.  These were somewhat
unique, and, IIRC, they were attributed to Swiss settlers in the area.

We have several of Don's drawings.  This one, fittingly enough, is
framed in recycled barn wood.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Round+Barn.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--