Subject: [Leica] Using LR..... Questions.....
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:32:29 -0800

There?s a video from Julianne Kost about how to do this on her blog. I think
it was about 2 months ago. You?d have to search for it.

She walks through the entire set of steps about moving a catalog from a
laptop to the primary desktop computer.

By importing from a catalog you keep any collection information you may have
made.

Amazingly I found the entry:
<http://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2015/04/exporting-images-from-lightroom.html>

It?s for LR 4 but the process is identical for LR CC (after the update)

Adam

>>> http://socialdocumentary.net/photographer/tinamanley