Subject: [Leica] Eagle Pictures with the Nikon 200 - 500 VR Zoom
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 17:51:51 -0600

Howard,

Some really nice photos there, all quite sharp and nicely exposed.  The
Nikon 200-500/5.6 is a really nice lens.  I really like mine.  The VR also
works really well, I use Sport Mode when I have it turned on.  I just
attended a Nikon Preview of the D5 and D500.  You will really love the
D500, they have really done it right, as it has the same focussing module
as the D5, which is super fast on focussing and lock on.  The body feels
really nice in the hand and the weight is just right with the 200-500, very
nicely balanced.

Gene